This subtle, yet potent green machine hydrates the body while mint’s super antioxidants go to work to alleviate respiratory congestion and discomfort in the GI tract.
- Pear – Flavonoids found in pears have been linked to a reduced risk of type 2 diabetes
- Cucumber – Consisting of 95% water, cucumbers’ hydrating properties keep cells functioning properly and aid in skin regeneration
- Spinach – High levels of chlorophyll help protect and prevent from a variety of cancers.
- Ginger – A powerful anti-inflammatory. Gingerols inhibit the formation of inflammatory compounds
- Mint – One of the highest antioxidant capacities of any food. Known to alleviate allergies, the common cold, indigestion & IBS